We all read books related to academic, self-help books, romance books, etc. If you have a lot of old books or you can’t buy expensive books, these old bookselling websites are here for you. Either you can sell your old books here or can buy old books from these websites.
Paper is an important material for students, working professionals, and other sectors, and it is used daily for many purposes worldwide. According to Statista,
The global production of paper and cardboard stood at approximately 419.7 million metric tons in 2017. More than half of that production was attributable to packaging paper, while almost one third was attributable to graphic paper.
Where to sell old books?
Here are some online old book store from which you can buy old books easily:
1. MyPustak.com: MyPustak.com is India’s first online platform which works towards making education available to all, across the geographical and social boundaries.
They provide free books to those who have the desire to read but lack of resources to buy. With the help of our team of highly energetic volunteers and logistic partners, today MyPustak has its reach in more than five thousand Pincode across the country.
They reach out for collecting old and used books from donors and also for delivering them at the reader’s doorstep. If you are also worried about what to do with old books, you must donate old books and help the needy.
They don’t charge anything for the books, but a nominal fee is there for delivery and assistance. There are numerous varieties of books available on the website and the number is increasing each day.
2. Amazon.in: Amazon is a place where you can buy anything, and you can buy old books too. It has more than 1 lakhs of old and used books that are for sale.
All the old books at amazon are either at 50% price or low. From motivation to government exams, NCERT Old Books, each type of book is easily available.
3. Usedbooksfactory.com: UsedBooksFactory is an online venture to serve preowned books throughout India. We are India's first market place for second-hand books.
They partner with multiple second-hand retailers and markets around various cities, thus expanding the inventory and ease of access.
On the website, you will find books related to the educational sector including School, College, University, and recreational sector including Novels, activity-oriented books for kids.
4. BookMafia.com: BookMafiya is an online bookstore that sells old, new, and almost new books at a very cheap rate. You can browse through a variety of genres such as Fiction, Romance, Children’s Books, School Textbooks, and much more.
You can also sell old books online on this platform and earn for your used and old books that you no longer need.
5. Pustakkosh.com: Pustakkosh is one of the first and leading textbook rental companies that provide students a way to save up to 75% of book expenditure.
With more than 70,000 customers already over North India, the company is created revolutionary book buying habits in students.
They have a huge customer base form Engineering, computer science, Medicine, Business Administration, and another branch. They mainly operate in areas near to Delhi, Noida, and Faridabad.
6. Thriftbooks.com: Reading empowers people, offering them empathy to live for a moment in someone else’s shoes, offers them education, a critical asset to improving one’s life, and offers an occasional escape to fantastic worlds inhabited by interesting characters.
They save millions of books every year from being destroyed, but their mission goes beyond the environment and make them accessible to readers for the chance to shape another mind, share another story, and teach a bit of wisdom.
They sell internationally through Amazon in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and India.
7. Olx.in: selling almost all old goods and accessories, Olx has come too far. With Olx, you can buy old books as per your location convenient.
If you require any books immediately, then why wait for days to be delivered to you? Just open Olx and see if it is available near to your location.
8. Bookfinder.com: BookFinder.com is a one-stop e-commerce search engine that searches over 150 million books for sale-new, used, rare, out-of-print, and textbooks.
They save you time and money by searching every major catalog online and letting you know which booksellers are offering the best prices and selection.
When you find a book you like, you can buy it directly from the original seller.
9. Clankart.com: Clankart is an inter-community C2C online marketplace that connects students to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services by making it fast and easy for anyone to post a listing on the web.
The idea is to facilitate the students to get the study materials inside their college premises.
Thus saving their precious time and money. Sellers can easily earn some extra cash by simply posting items that are no longer in use for them - thus, giving buyers the opportunity to find great value items at affordable price deals.
10. Bookchor.com: Ever wanted to buy a book but could not because it was too expensive? Bookchor, these days in news, is being called as the Robinhood of the world of books.
Bookchor team is committed to bringing to you all kinds of best books at the minimal prices ever seen anywhere. Yes, they are literally giving you away from a steal.
Some books are very costly to buy, use these websites to read second-hand books, and have a step towards saving the paper.